Questions you will be asked
when you contact us:
1. What is your budget?
2. How many days and/or nights would you like to spend adventuring?
3. Would you like us to provide snack or meals? Would you like to eat out? Or will you be bringing your own food?
4. Any allergies, food or otherwise, or dietary restrictions?
5. How many people will be adventuring with us and what are their ages?
6. Any medical conditions we need to take into consideration? Please be honest because we CAN work with you :)
7. Choose your element(s)-
Water (river- fishing/rafting/swimming)
8. If you are not camping, would you like us to set up sleeping accommodations for your stay in Long Creek?
9. Will you need a ride to and/or from any airport?
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
Spend a couple hours, a couple days, or a couple weeks with us adventurin' through our tri-state area!
If you can answer just a few questions for us, we would be so happy to create a custom trip itenerary to show you just what our backyard has to offer. This is a "choose your own adventure," so based on your answers, a unique adventure will be created just for you!
Long Creek, SC has so much to offer!
The Backwoods Visitors' Center & Community Shoppe is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian mountains, on the border of South Carolina and Georgia, the heart of the mighty Chattooga River and surrounded by national forests in all directions. Our mission is about giving opportunity to rural communities through their know-how's, and empowering them to be sustainable.
A 501 (c)(3) nonprofit corporation